NFL draft winners and losers: Did Raiders’ draft justify Jon Gruden’s big trades? – Yahoo Sports

Oakland Raiders fans, when faced with defending their team over the Khalil Mack and Amari Cooper trades, always said the trades couldnt be judged until we saw what the Raiders got in return.We wont fully know what the Raiders got from those trades until after… [+10341 Theme Maker Agency License Review]

Amazon’s Plan for One-Day Prime Shipping Is Going to Be Hell for Its Workers – Gizmodo

The two-day delivery option available to Amazon Prime members for just about anything they could possibly need is one of the biggest reasons that the company can continue getting away with hiking its subscription fee (which currently runs members $119 annuall… [+3012 president trump]

Samsung puts the screws to iFixit, makes it remove the Galaxy Fold teardown – Ars Technica

22 with 15 posters participating
Samsung apparently doesn’t take kindly to iFixit’s disassembly of an unreleased smartphone.
iFixit pointed out design flaws, like the exposed screen edge around the hinge.
This thin plastic bezel is the only thing keeping… [+2512 adscrisp review]

Connolly threatens to jail Trump officials who won’t comply with subpoenas – CNN

(CNN)Democratic Rep. Gerry Connolly on Thursday threatened jail time for White House officials who are declining to comply with congressional committees’ efforts to conduct oversight of President Donald Trump’s administration.
Three officials have refused to… [+1949 video ads]

iOS 13 concept imagines mouse support, enhanced multitasking, more for iPad [Gallery] – 9to5Mac

As we reported last week, iOS 13 is expected to bring some notable improvements to the iPad user experience. Now, a new concept imagines what iOS 13 might look like on the iPad, included new navigation features, mouse support, and more.
iOS 13 is said to be … [+1690 solar energy]

Fox News’ Legal Analyst Called Trump’s Obstruction “Immoral, Criminal, Defenseless, and Condemnable” – Slate

One Reason So Many Democrats Are Running for President: They Dont Think Joe Biden Can Win
The Census Case Will Define the Roberts Court
The Roberts Court Is Considering the Legal Reasoning of Jim Crow to Uphold a Rigged Census
White Supremacist Executed fo… [+2703 solar energy]

Amid measles fears, UCLA quarantines 127 students and staff members – Los Angeles Times

Amid a measles outbreak in Los Angeles, health officials announced Thursday that more than 300 students and staff members at UCLA and Cal State L.A. who have been exposed to measles will be quarantined for at least a day.
A UCLA student diagnosed with measle… [+2298 credit repair magic review]

Starbucks posts strong results as China rival Luckin Coffee’s IPO looms – Fox Business

Starbucks CEO Kevin Johnson on the company’s buybacks, marketing, and the impact of Starbucks’ partnership with Nestle.
Starbucks posted strong results in its key U.S. and China markets in the second quarter as the coffeehouse giant prepares for increased co… [+2033 credit repair magic review]

Tesla’s autonomy event: Impressive progress with an unrealistic timeline – Ars Technica

93 with 54 posters participating
There’s an old joke in the software engineering world, sometimes attributed toTom Cargill of Bell Labs: “the first 90 percent of the code accounts for the first 90 percent of the development time. The remaining 10 percent of … [+6722 IfetFeraget]